Friday, November 21, 2014

Addnan's Three Little Pigs narrative

...The Three Little Pigs Narrative  Retold By Addnan...


Once upon a time, there lived three pigs and their Mum. Their mum said “You three are growing now. You should build your own houses and live in them.” The youngest pig made a house out of straw. The second oldest pig made a house out of sticks. The oldest pig was clever and he worked hard so he could get bricks to build his house.


Then one day the Big Bad Wolf came to destroy their house and eat them. The Big Bad Wolf came along to the youngest pig’s house. “Little pig, little pig let me in” the Wolf said. “Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin” the youngest pig replied.
The wolf said “Then I will huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down”. The wolf blew the house down and so the youngest pig ran as fast as he could to the second oldest pig’s house. When he arrived to the second oldest pig’s house, he screamed “Please let me in. Please let me in”, So the second pig let the youngest pig in.


Then the big bad wolf came to the second pig’s house. He shouted “Little pigs, little pigs, let me in”. The youngest pigs replied “Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin”. “Then I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your house down” the wolf replied. So he did and the house went flying away. The youngest and second  oldest pigs ran to the oldest pig’s house and shouted with terror “Please let me in, Please let me in”. The oldest pig let them in.


Soon the wolf arrived and said “Little pigs, Little pigs let me in”. The three pigs replied “No, not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin”.

The wolf shouted “Then I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your house down”. The pigs laughed. The wolf huffed and puffed and huffed and puffed, but nothing happened. The wolf had an idea. He climbed on the roof and went down the chimney. The pigs were ready and they had a pot of boiling water by the chimney. The wolf fell in the pot. “SPLASH!”. The oldest pig quickly put the lid on and said “No more Big Bad Wolf anymore”. The pigs gathered round and lived happily ever after.

4 comments: